• The ultimate insider’s guide to Porsche – the stories behind the legend
• Following on from the incredible success of Volume 1
• 111 more insider stories from the dream factory
• From the Coffee Tractor to the first epic turbo victory and the e-revolution
• Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Here are 111 more gripping Porsche Stories that afficionados of the Stuttgart brand and sports car enthusiasts should know. Wilfried Müller tells the stories of very individual characters – no matter if in the race car cockpit or on the executive floors of the Stuttgart factory, the New York showroom or the Santa Ana racing headquarters in California. Meet Mark Donohue, Dan Gurney, Alwin Springer, Max Hoffman, Jackie Oliver, Brian Redman, Stefan Bellof, Björn Waldegård, Valentin Schäffer and many more. Enjoy the anecdotes of race cars dubbed Mickey Mouse or Kangaroo, Earl Rossi’s 917 on the French Autoroute, tales from 10,000 mile rallies, Porsches that handled best when going 1.5 mph, and Porsches that were never built. Learn about the background to America’s very own version of the legendary 962 racer, the story of the 356C SC Cabriolet, and the elusive America Roadster. Not to forget the chapter about magic Porsche words, which tell the stories of Porsche Design, “RS” or the “Schüttgut”, the Porsche family’s home base and retreat in the Austrian mountains.