“Pantis spent the better part of five years gathering a virtual mountain of photographs, histories and data on the Porsche 904, 906 and 910 race cars in the US. The result is the definitive history of these cars. It examines each car from three angles, the drivers and owners (Joe Buzetta, Scooter Patrick, Davey Jordan, Vasek Polack and Otto Zipper), The races- a year by year analysis from 1964 – 1969, and a chassis by chassis history of each car.
Covers, in detail, the racing and ownership history of the Porsche 904, 906, and 910 in North and South America.
• 432 pages.
• 8 1/2″” by 11″” landscape format with hardcover, jacket, and 150 gsm matte art paper.
• Close to 1000 color and b&w photos.
• Biographies for the personalities most involved with the 904, 906, and 910 in the Americas.
• Race-by-race coverage (including Daytona, Sebring, all the USRRC races, Watkins Glen, the Bahamas Speed Weeks, races in
• About 750 race entries noted in the chassis histories.
• Detailed chassis histories, including race entries, restoration, and ownership.
• Specifications and driving impressions.”