How to tune the Flathead Ford V8 engine using a range of combinations to achieve realistic horsepower figures. Assists the reader to gain positive results from their own engine.
The book dispels a few myths and rumors along the way. Includes dyno verified results of tuning modifications, with illustrative charts.
Chapters are dedicated to:
1. The benefits of tuning
4. Electronic fuel injection
5. Valve timing
6. The ultimate challenge (Mike’s next step in race development of
7. New products.
This book also includes:
• Full color throughout.
• World renowned author who has specialized solely in research
and development of the Flathead Ford engine with two previous
best selling Flathead books; “”Flathead Fever”” and “”How to Build
the High Performance Street Flathead””, already in print.
• The author describes a range of Flathead engine combinations
that achieve realistic horsepower figures that will
assist the reader in achieving their own positive results
• Dyno verified results of tuning modifications with illustrative
• Clear color photos used to illustrate parts and combinations